Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Q's and A's

Where is your cell phone?
……in my bed

What time did you go to sleep last night?
……Hrmmaround 2 am I guess

What woke you up today?
……My mom..evryday my momhihihi

What did you do last weekend?
……Dating!!

Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
……Nop..but in my dream yessswee~~

Are you currently frustrated with a girl?
……Hrmmyes

Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
……Nop..ke not sure..hmm tah

Do you miss anyone?
……Of course my family, my frenz n my ‘kurekure’

Do you wear makeup?
……SometimesI think natural beauty is better kot

What are you doing later?
……Going to bed and wake up again at 4.30 for sahur(huhu xabis gnti lg 2 ari)

Name someone that made you laugh and smile today?
……My lovely ‘kurekure’

Are you happy today?
……Kind of..i have good day talking to mr ‘kurekure’ early morning, text with dila n aizan

No comments: